Q32 Bio is advancing an innovative portfolio of immunomodulatory therapies. Using protein-based molecules, we aim to deliver life-changing treatments for patients for whom inadequate options exist.
Our dynamic, industry-experienced team is growing. We seek a creative and highly motivated translational scientistwith a strong background in immunology/inflammation to join our energetic and collaborative team. Qualified candidates should be independent, hard-working, highly motivated, with a strong desire to uncover novel biology and develop new therapeutics.
The translational scientist will carry out research supporting clinical development of ADX-097, a tissue targeted complement regulator protein and ADX-914, an anti-IL-7R antibody. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to discover and implement novel pharmacodynamic and predictive biomarkers to support clinical proof of mechanism (POM) and efficacy studies. The person in this role will also lead partnerships with scientists and clinicians within and outside of the company to help prioritize indication expansion for both the ADX-097 and ADX-914 programs. This role has the potential to substantially impact clinical trial strategy and design, and the ideal candidate would consequently be an internal thought leader in scientific and disease areas relevant to Q32 Bio programs.
- Use extensive knowledge of inflammatory and autoimmune disease biology and genetics to develop biomarker hypotheses
- Lead development, validation, and clinical application of pharmacodynamic and predictive biomarker assays
- Partner with clinical development colleagues to integrate discovery and validation of biomarkers into clinical trial design and to correlate biological response with clinical response/outcome.
- Represent translational biomarker efforts in project team and sub-team meetings and with external KOLs and CROs.
- Coordinate and organize access to relevant patient samples internally and with external partners
- Actively engage with clinical and research teams to prioritize and select disease indications for Q32 Bio programs
- Collaborate with research colleagues to support discovery and preclinical development programs
- Effectively communicate translational activities, including internal and external presentations, abstracts, and manuscripts and significantly contributing to regulatory documents.
- PhD or MD/PhD with 6+ years relevant experience in biotech/pharma or academia
- A demonstrated record of cutting-edge research in translational immunology and inflammatory diseases and industry experience is desirable
- Experience managing people and working in cross-functional teams
- Strong track record of scientific productivity, as demonstrated by peer-reviewed publications, review articles, and patents
- Effective communicator and excellent organizational skills
Interested candidates should send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.